Nautilus® 400 is the ultimate flood barrier system for homes and businesses.
Choosing flood barriers for flood protection for your property is certainly a very good idea. If you’re looking to reduce your insurance premiums or obtain refused insurance cover. In any event, we would like to help you protect your property.
Without a doubt, the easiest way to learn about our flood defence systems is to watch any of our videos. You will find a one minute video on each of our product pages.
The removable flood barrier panels are much thicker than those of the Nautilus® 200. Therefore the Nautilus® 400 is our strongest flood prevention barrier system.
This robust flood barrier system spans 2.5 metres between demountable posts.
- Suitable for residential, commercial and industrial properties.
- Designed with a watertight sealing system.
- Lightweight aluminium flood barrier panels.
- Following the initial installation, assembly for the client is indeed quicker and simpler than the Nautilus® 200 system.
- Flood barriers for single doorways assemble in minutes by one person.
- From flood warning to flood protection in a matter of minutes, providing peace of mind.
- Afterwards, the flood barrier dismantles and stores away easily, ready for the next flood event.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK to the highest standards.
- Competitively priced with speedy delivery.
- Supply only option available.
- Undeniably, the survey and installation service provided by our highly experienced mitigation engineers is one of the best in the UK.
- Additionally, we provide exceptional ongoing customer support.
Two permanently fixed vertical rails, installed at each side of the opening. When a flood threatens, simply slide in the horizontal flood boards. Then apply the compression system.
The panels are each 400mm high.
Flood barrier up to 1600mm high for assembly.
Each panel is 25mm in thickness.
This product carries the British Standard Accreditation PAS 1188-1: (2014) and PAS 1188-4: (2014).
Certification Number: 156848A.
Installation accreditation, certificate no. 159164.