Nautilus® 400 specifically designed for the ultimate flood barrier system for homes and businesses.
Choosing removable flood barriers for flood protection for your property is certainly a very good idea. If you’re looking to reduce your insurance premiums or obtain refused insurance cover. In any event, we would like to help you protect your property. This system can for several flood protection purposes and can be used to protect front doors, rear backdoors, garage doors, gateways and much more.
Without a doubt, the easiest way to learn about our temporary flood defence systems is to watch any of our videos. You will find a one minute video on each of our product pages.
The removable flood barrier panels are much thicker than those of the Nautilus® 200. Therefore the Nautilus® 400 is our strongest flood prevention barrier system.
- This robust demountable flood barrier system spans 2.5 metres between demountable posts.
- Suitable for residential, commercial business and industrial factory or warehouse properties, including loading docks.
- Designed with a watertight sealing system.
- Lightweight aluminium flood barrier panels.
- Following the initial installation, assembly for the client is indeed quicker and simpler than the Nautilus® 200 system.
- Flood barriers for single doorways assemble in minutes by one person.
- From flood warning to flood protection in a matter of minutes, providing peace of mind.
- Afterwards, the flood barrier dismantles and stores away easily, ready for the next flood event.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK to the highest standards.
- Competitively priced with speedy delivery.
- Supply only option available.
- Undeniably, the survey and installation service provided by our highly experienced mitigation engineers is one of the best in the UK.
- Additionally, we provide exceptional ongoing customer support.
- Two permanently fixed vertical rails, installed at each side of the opening. When a flood threatens, simply slide in the horizontal flood boards. Then apply the compression system.
The panels are each 400mm high.
Flood barrier up to 1600mm high for assembly.
Each panel is 25mm in thickness.
The Nautilus 200 and Nautilus 300 systems hold the PAS 851188-1:2019 Accreditation, complying with the British Standard BS851188.
The Nautilus 400 is a more robust system. It is an enhancement of the 200 & 300 system and has been installed for more than 95% of our clients, including the councils on our about us page.
BSI has confirmed that the 3 systems; Nautilus 200, Nautilus 300 and Nautilus 400 can be classed as a family of barriers, as they have the same matrix, so would include the 400 system.
The independent testing was done to the specification of BS851188 in February 2021, and the testing video can be seen HERE.
It is worth checking with your local council to see if you may be eligible for a grant.
Attention: If you cannot open the PDF on the button see image version below to view or download.
We can supply only or export flood barriers oversea with worldwide shipping.
Contact us or get a free quotation and advice on our Get a Quote! page.
Visit our Flickr photo albums