Nautilus® 200 Flood Defence Barriers. Specifically designed for single doorways in homes or commercial properties.
These removable flood prevention barriers span 1.5 metres without demountable posts.
To protect a width above 1.5 metres, see our Nautilus-200-over-1500 product.
Choosing residential flood protection barriers for your property is certainly a very good idea. If you’re looking to reduce your insurance premiums or obtain refused insurance cover. In any event, we would like to help you protect your property.
Without a doubt, the easiest way to learn about our flood defence systems is to watch any of our videos. You will find a one minute video on each of our product pages.
Two permanently fixed vertical rails, installed at each side of the opening. When a flood threatens, simply slide in the horizontal flood boards. Then apply the compression system.
The panels are each 200mm high.
Flood barrier up to 1200mm high for assembly.
Each panel is 16mm in thickness.
- Suitable for residential, commercial and industrial properties.
- Designed with a watertight sealing system to prevent floodwater from entering a property.
- Lightweight aluminium flood barrier panels.
- Following the initial installation, Nautilus flood barriers for single doorways assemble in minutes by one person.
- From flood warning to flood protection in a matter of minutes, providing peace of mind.
- Afterwards, the flood board panels dismantle and store away easily, ready for the next flood event.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK to the highest standards.
- Competitively priced, also speedy delivery.
- Supply only option available.
- Our highly experienced mitigation engineers survey and installation service are undeniably one of the best in the UK.
- Additionally, we provide exceptional ongoing customer support.
This product carries the British Standard Accreditation PAS 1188-1: (2014) and PAS 1188-4: (2014).
Certification Number: 156848A.
Installation accreditation, certificate no. 159164.