Specifically designed for wider doorways such as patio doors, driveways, garages and business premises.
Choosing commercial flood barriers or residential flood barriers is certainly a good idea. If you’re looking to reduce your insurance premiums or obtain refused insurance cover. In any event, we would like to help you protect your property.
Without a doubt, the easiest way to learn about our flood defence products is to watch any of our videos. You will find a one minute video on each of our product pages.
This flood barrier system spans 1.5 metres between demountable posts. (To span 2.5 metres between posts, see our Nautilus 400 flood barrier system)
- Suitable for residential, commercial and industrial properties.
- Designed with a watertight sealing system to prevent floodwater from entering a property.
- Lightweight aluminium flood barrier panels.
- Following the initial installation, assembly for the client is quick and simple.
- Nautilus® 200 flood barriers for single doorways do not require demountable posts. Assemble in minutes by one person.
- Whereas a six metre wide flood barrier uses three demountable posts and assembles in under ten minutes by one person. Please see the short video on this page.
- From flood warning to flood protection in a matter of minutes, providing peace of mind.
- Afterwards, the flood board panels dismantle and store away easily, ready for the next flood event.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK to the highest standards.
- Competitively priced, also speedy delivery.
- Supply only option available.
- Our highly experienced mitigation engineers survey and installation service are undeniably one of the best in the UK.
- Additionally, we provide exceptional ongoing customer support.
To protect an area wider than 1.5 metres:
Two permanently fixed vertical rails, installed at each side of the opening.
Ground sockets installed, protected by aluminium dust caps when the flood barrier is not in use.
When a flood threatens, simply insert the demountable posts into the ground sockets, then slide in the horizontal aluminium panels. Then deploy the compression system.
The panels are each 200mm high.
Flood barrier up to 1200mm high for assembly.
Flood barrier of any required width created by installing demountable posts at every 1500mm. (To span 2500mm between posts, see our Nautilus 400 flood barrier system)
Each panel is 16mm in thickness.
This product carries the British Standard Accreditation PAS 1188-1: (2014) and PAS 1188-4: (2014) Certification Number: 156848A.
Installation accreditation, certificate no. 159164.
Flood Barriers Exported and Shipped to Europe and overseas ✈🛥️ 🚚